- Concept Development
- ROI Guidance: Maximizing the goals and outcomes of your event
- Branding: Creation of signature products for your guests
- Development: Budget and schedule preparation
- Risk and Issue Management
- Contract Negotiation: Can provide for all event aspects
- Venue Booking: Selection based on budget, atmosphere and functionality
- Venue Layout: Ensure set-up is functional and comfortable
- Presenters: Assistance to book the most engaging and qualified speakers
- Exhibitors: Outreach to potential exhibitors and floor plan development
Set-up and manage on-line registration system and/or mailed registrations
Manage on-site registration and check-in
- Entertainment: Structuring a program to provide the desired mood
- Design and Decor: Project the event’s image and enhance the ambiance
- Audio/Visual: Ensure critical presentation details are in order - Catering: Selection based on quality and presentation - Audio/Visual: Ensure critical presentation details are in order
- Additional Vendor/Rental Selection:
Photography/Videography, Chairs, Tables and Tents, Linens, Floral, Cake,
Special Effects, Invitations, Favors, Awards, Etc.
- Transportation: Appropriate and timely means for attendees and special guests
- Event staffing: Provide bartenders, hosts, etc.
- Itinerary: Create and distribute detailed event itinerary
- Event Management: Oversee on-site flow and details to ensure event success
JS Event Consulting Services
At JS Event Consulting, we take care to provide our customers high quality services personalized for their unique event needs.
We specialize in corporate, association, non-profit and social events.
Additional services may be available upon request. Please contact us for further details.
517-323-8438 / email@example.com
"The first time we met Jennifer she won us over. She worked through ideas of previous parties with enthusiasm, and thoughtfully contributed to our ideas. I knew Jennifer was always going above and beyond her call of duty and I just couldn’t have asked for better customer service. I would strongly recommend Jennifer to anyone. She was incredible."
JS Event Consulting is a division of Events Bloom, LLC